Valentina’s Pizzeria on Huntsville-Brownsferry Road opened just over a year ago and has exploded in popularity, regularly selling out of dough and having to expand their outdoor seating options just to accommodate the wild number of people that frequent this local hotspot.
While the in-restaurant party never seems to end at Valentina’s, owner Joe Carlucci says that his catering options are often overlooked by those who are craving some locally-made, Italian dishes.
Whether you’re looking to serve a crowd of 5 or 500 people, Valentina’s Pizzeria has a massive catering menu that is sure to please the palette!
Ordering is completed easiest online, but over-the-phone orders are welcomed as well. The online option displays a list of appetizers, calzones, pizzas, salads, and desserts. Each option also shares the number of servings included per person as well as the price per item or tray.
The right-hand sidebar keeps a tally of items that are added to the catering cart, allowing one to easily stay within budget.
Food items can either be delivered hot and ready to immediately serve, or Carlucci and his team can deliver items that have been cooled and are ready to be warmed when it’s serving time.
Items such as green leafy salads, freshly-made pasta, a variety of breads, meatballs, etc. all come in large trays ready to serve.
Carlucci says that some of their most popular catering items include their homemade three-meat meatballs (my favorite meatballs in the world!), their garlic knots, and large penne pasta dishes.
Gallons of sweet tea and plastic cutlery are also available as add-ons.
Valentina’s Pizzeria is closed to the public on Sundays and Mondays but still available for catering if the order is placed at least 48 hours in advance.
A few ideas for catering with Valentina’s:
- Are you cooking a big meal on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Skip cooking the day or two before and cater Valentina’s for your family and friends instead and give everybody a night off from the kitchen! Remember, no quantity is too small!
- Are you excited for college football bowl games? Place your order now with Valentina’s and invite your crew over to watch the big games while enjoying delicious Italian food.
- Do you have a friend or family member with a birthday in the next few months? Start planning his or her birthday shindig now and let Valentina’s be a part of the big day!
- Want to spoil your office staff and provide lunch one day? Consider Valentina’s; They deliver!
- Planning an event and want to feed your volunteers ahead of time? Order local and enjoy Valentina’s!
Quick Links for Valentina’s Pizzeria in Madison, Alabama
25951 Huntsville Brownsferry Rd, Unit B, Madison AL 35756
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday- Thursday: 4-8:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: noon-9:30 p.m.