fbpx
Organzing Services in Huntsville, Alabama: All About Life Simplified LLC

{Author note: There are certain interviews that I conduct where I can envision the exact person or people on the other side of the computer screen or phone who will eventually read the story and breathe a sigh of relief that – “Aha! That is exactly what I’ve been looking for!” – and this was one of those interviews. I am ecstatic to share with you the behind-the-scenes of Life Simplified and hope that it’s the answer you or a loved one has been searching for that will bring peace to your home or solutions for your relocation needs.}

Long before there were popular television shows and viral social media posts with tips and tricks for being more organized, Life Simplified founder and owner Karen Wright understood the transformative power of having a streamlined way of storing one’s things. She has been serving the North Alabama area for 14 years with her ability to bring order and function to areas of all kinds and immensely enjoys lightening the load for others with something she calls a true passion.

Life Simplified was born organically, Wright says, when she combined her various professional experiences with her natural gifts. She took off running with her business idea in 2008 after considerable encouragement from family and friends who had also caught her vision, which was to provide a service to others where she organized their houses in a way that would allow them to enjoy their spaces more easily.

Organizing Services in Huntsville, Alabama: Life Simplified LLC

Within 90 days of launching her business, Wright was working full-time here in North Alabama and would continue working as a one-woman show for five full years. She has since grown her team to eight team members and now offers every organization service under the sun, with 70% of their business consisting of relocation services.

The other 30% of their business is “straight-up organizing”, Wright says as she explains that this includes organizing kitchens, garages, closets, playrooms, office spaces, and so much more.

Organizing services in Huntsville, Alabama: Life Simplified LLC |She has since grown her team to eight team members and now offers every organization service under the sun, with 70% of their business consisting of relocation services.  The other 30% of their business is "straight-up organizing", Wright says as she explains that this includes organizing kitchens, garages, closets, playrooms, office spaces, and so much more.

Organizing services in Huntsville, Alabama: Life Simplified LLC |She has since grown her team to eight team members and now offers every organization service under the sun, with 70% of their business consisting of relocation services.  The other 30% of their business is "straight-up organizing", Wright says as she explains that this includes organizing kitchens, garages, closets, playrooms, office spaces, and so much more.

Whether Life Simplified is helping with relocation services or individual rooms, Wright says that she and her team help people who are “overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.” She says that they also serve those who are simply lacking organizational systems that are sustainable in their everyday lives.

“We can come in and see the big picture,” Wright says. “We will come in to assess the project and then share ideas with you about how to move forward.”

Wright explains that she and her team invite their clients to be as engaged or hands-off as they’d like. For example, they often have clients that choose to be a part of the organizing process but are simply lacking good, solid systems for their spaces. The Life Simplified team enjoys working alongside the client if he or she chooses and involving them in the process of sorting, purging, and then redesigning a space. 

Organizing services in Huntsville, Alabama: Life Simplified LLC |She has since grown her team to eight team members and now offers every organization service under the sun, with 70% of their business consisting of relocation services.  The other 30% of their business is "straight-up organizing", Wright says as she explains that this includes organizing kitchens, garages, closets, playrooms, office spaces, and so much more.

Organizing services in Huntsville, Alabama: Life Simplified LLC |She has since grown her team to eight team members and now offers every organization service under the sun, with 70% of their business consisting of relocation services.  The other 30% of their business is "straight-up organizing", Wright says as she explains that this includes organizing kitchens, garages, closets, playrooms, office spaces, and so much more.

On the other hand, Wright shares that some clients prefer to share their wishes and then leave their homes until the Life Simplified team has performed their magic. She says that they encourage this as well, especially for those that are particularly overwhelmed by the amount of work that needs to be done.

Life Simplified Relocation Services

Life Simplified offers clients the option to help with the purging, packing, moving, and unpacking of their homes when moving to and from a new home. These services are not only available to those doing door-to-door local moves but also to those that are moving to the Huntsville area or away from the Huntsville area.

“We absolutely travel,” says Wright, who explains that she and her team will often pack up a local home and then fly to meet the moving truck at its destination to unpack and organize its contents at one’s new home. 

While relocation services are often hired by seniors looking for a hand, Wright says that it’s a service of convenience for those who are looking for organizing experts to come in and get them set up on the right foot.

“You can have all of these great organizing products but the systems for how you use them are broken. There is hope though, and we will use your products to make sure you have solid systems for your new space moving forward.”

Karen Wright is a Certified Relocation Transition Specialist for seniors (the only one in the Huntsville area!) and is licensed, bonded, and insured. 

Life Simplified General Organizing

Wright shares that many of their clients are those who are simply wanting to fix a problem within their home but don’t know how to. She says that she sometimes meets with business executives that have busy lifestyles and are tired of tripping over their clothes, so they hire Life Simplified to help with a closet reorganization that he or she will be able to maintain.

“Most people are organized at home or at the office but often not both,” she says. “There’s often some kind of underlying disorganization somewhere, and we want to help you with that because things are usually so much easier when your space is organized.”

Organizing services in Huntsville, Alabama: Life Simplified LLC |She has since grown her team to eight team members and now offers every organization service under the sun, with 70% of their business consisting of relocation services.  The other 30% of their business is "straight-up organizing", Wright says as she explains that this includes organizing kitchens, garages, closets, playrooms, office spaces, and so much more.

Wright says that their general organizing process is easy peasy. 

“We’ll start with what you have,” she explains. “I’m not a big fan of spending money on extra products such as fancy hangers and bins if we don’t have to.”

Organizing services in Huntsville, Alabama: Life Simplified LLC |She has since grown her team to eight team members and now offers every organization service under the sun, with 70% of their business consisting of relocation services.  The other 30% of their business is "straight-up organizing", Wright says as she explains that this includes organizing kitchens, garages, closets, playrooms, office spaces, and so much more.

She says that her team will often do their best to move things around and then make realistic suggestions for what is needed to move forward. 

“We promise you a ‘Wow!’ experience,” beams Wright, who says that the best compliment she receives is when clients claim that working with Life Simplified was “the best money they’ve ever spent and they couldn’t have done it without them.”

Life Simplified offers options as simple as one-room projects and strives to offer budget-conscious options so that everyone can experience the joy of a well-organized space.

“We want people to ‘right size’ their lives, meaning that we want to help them pair down what they have so that they can make the most of their space and what they need.”

She continued to add though that “we aren’t going to make you do anything you don’t want to do or get rid of anything you don’t want to get rid of.” 

She says that they offer suggestions, but those final decisions are always left up to the client. 

“We want your space to be a safe and happy environment for you, and we’ll help you achieve that by coming up with systems that you’ll be able to maintain.”

Working with Life Simplified: The Process

First, interested clients are invited to visit their website and browse a sample list of services. Wright advises though that their services are “never cookie-cutter” and will be absolutely personalized to each interested client and his or her wants and needs.

The next step is scheduling an in-home consultation, where Wright and/or her team will get a visual of the potential project and discuss what is and is not currently working in the project area (I.e. kitchen, closet, garage, living room, playroom, etc.)

Organizing services in Huntsville, Alabama: Life Simplified LLC |She has since grown her team to eight team members and now offers every organization service under the sun, with 70% of their business consisting of relocation services.  The other 30% of their business is "straight-up organizing", Wright says as she explains that this includes organizing kitchens, garages, closets, playrooms, office spaces, and so much more.

Next, potential clients will receive an estimate in writing within 48 hours where Wright will break down each room/project separately so that clients can mix and match services that meet their immediate needs and budgets. 

Finally, Life Simplified and the client will select the best course of action, and then the team will take it from there and get to work!

An additional, cost-effective service that Life Simplified offers is a one-time “suggestion-based” visit where the team will come in, assess the project, and then make suggestions for the client about how to best get started and tackle the project themselves. This will not include a formal report but is simply designed to give someone a starting place for tackling a project on their own but through the lens of the Life Simplified team’s direction. 

Life Simplified also has extensive experience in aiding those who are left to sort through a home after their loved one has passed away.

“We will come in and give you a good idea of what to trash, donate, or possibly sell during an estate sale. We can also do a whole house clean-out too, pack things up, and then ship them where they need to go.”

Life Simplified says that they will go above and beyond to cater to each individual client to ensure that his or her needs are met.

“If you need a POD, we’ll get a POD. If you need a U-Haul, we’ll get a U-haul.”

For Karen Wright and her team, organizing someone’s space is so much more than giving someone a freshened kitchen or garage; It’s about rejuvenating a space where enjoyable life moments can now happen.

“We had a client recently who had never had anyone over to eat a meal at their house before, but after we came in, she invited friends over to sit around and have pizza for the very first time.”

Wright also shared about a client whose dining room was always the “dumping ground” and full of everything her grandmother had passed down to her. After Wright’s team helped her organize her dining room, the client’s family “sat around the table for the first time and had a nice family meal. Everything was orderly and neat, and we gave them the ability to do that.”

Finally, Wright says that she and the team know that the organizing and decluttering process can be an emotional process, but they are there to be non-judgemental and fun. They truly believe in the physical and mental health benefits of living in an organized, tidy environment and strive to help as many people achieve that as possible. 

To contact Life Simplified and schedule a potential consultation for your project (no project is too small!), click here and fill out the contact form

Life Simplified LLC Quick Links

Website | Email | Facebook | Instagram

(256) 316-1655

 

 

More from Madison

More Than Decluttering: How Your Goodwill Donation Helps Others

Cornerstone Word of Life Donates Hundreds of Nikes To Students in Need

Landscaping Our Yard With Indian Creek Nursery Part One: Surveying the Project

Madison Resident Shares Perks of Renting As-Needed Office Space While Working from Home