Online shopping has threatened many local shops in recent years, but there is still something incredibly convenient and necessary about having locally-owned shops around the corner that are stocked with items ready to try on and purchase at a moment’s notice. Our community has said goodbye to a couple of locally-owned women’s clothing boutiques in Madison, Alabama during the pandemic, but there are five in our community that are pushing through and who want you to come shopping!
Take a look at these five women’s clothing boutiques in Madison, Alabama below, map out a little “boutique tour”, and enjoy an afternoon running around checking out these five great shops.
I asked them all the same four questions:
1.) When did your shop open?
2.) How would you describe your store’s style?
3.) What are some of the most popular brands that you carry?
4.) What is the average price for a shirt, dress, and a pair of jeans?
5 Women’s Clothing Boutiques in Madison, Alabama
- We opened in August of 2011.
- Our style is curated pieces that are comfortable, affordable, and make women feel as beautiful as they truly are! We are a mother and daughter team that travels to markets all over the country touching each item to select lovely things to wear at prices that won’t make you feel like crying. Our goal is to make all women, from young moms to chic grandma’s feel confident as they conquer their world!
- We are really excited about our new line of Judy Blue Jeans!
- An average price for a shirt is anywhere from $29-$40. A dress would be $35-$50. Our jeans are $45-$50!
7143 US-72 E
Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- We opened in February of 2015.
- Our store’s style is business casual, but we carry anything for the average working woman. We have everything from athletic wear and comfy sweaters to boutique styles!
- Our most popular brands include Lululemon, Free People, Lilly Pulitzer, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Anthropologie, Tory Burch, and so many more amazing brands!
- The average prices for our items definitely vary based on condition and brand, but average for a shirt would be $10-12, a dress $15, and a pair of jeans around $20.
7696 US-72 W
Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. -7 p.m.
Sunday 12 – 5 p.m.
BLU Boutique & Vintage Market
- BLU opened on January 17, 2019.
- We are at 7,000 square-foot store made up of local mom and pop vendors who repurpose vintage finds and also carry new inventory. My husband and I travel all over the United States to find unique goods to stock our store full of boutique clothing and furniture. Our furniture home decor style can be best described as farmhouse and French cottage as well as vintage! Our boutique is geared to ladies of all ages.
- Some of our most popular clothing brands are Umgee, Easel, Jodifl, and many more. We are known for having the best fitting most comfy jeans. These brands are Cello, Judy Blue, and Kancan.
- The average price for a top in our store is around $32. Our jeans are $44.95 dress average is $39.95.
(I reached out to Shoe Fly but did not receive a response to my questions.)
(They are new since this article was written, so I need to reach out and grab some updated information! They are located in downtown Madison and absolutely wonderful!
More from Madison